This super fresh, super pink smoothie is something I drink more than once a week. It’s sooo good! It’s made with coconut water, lemon and mint, which makes it super fresh! Another great thing about this smoothie; it’s made with frozen fruit, so you can drink it the whole year round 🙂
This smoothie is definetely my favourite as a snack during the day, after my workout or when I need a fresh kick-start in the morning! If I drink this in the morning as breakfast I often have something on the side. For example these blueberry muffins are delicious! If you want to make the smoothie more filling, want more calories or more protein; just add in Avocado, oats or vegan-proteine powder!
Ingredients Pink smoothie:
This will make one big portion
- 30 g frozen rasberries
- 30 g frozen strawberries
- 20 g frozen blueberries
- 300 ml coconut water
- As much mint as you desire
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- squeezed-out lemon juice
How to make the smoothie:
It will take you less that 5 minutes!
- Add all of the frozen berries in the blender and coconut water. Mix!
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- For more calories add: avocado, oats, protein-powder, orange, walnuts, seeds..
- Mix till it’s smooth and pink and enjoy!